Using the Sellsy API, you may be faced with two types of errors:
- OAuth errors - When a transaction is OAuth errors returned by the server OAuth before treatment is begun. They are considered important when OAuth error is returned. The user may be connected immediately disconnected.
- Errors process - They are generated while processing your request. Return occurs in the API response (in JSON for example). They are not considered significant and the user keeps the session. The client application should handle these errors, such as not to lose the contents of an input interface.
They are returned by the API in the form of a string.
They are returned by the API in the response object. Each error has an identifier, which allows you to customize the messages. Here are the different messages that you may encounter:
- E_USER_NOT_LOGGED - User is not connected
- E_IO_MODE_DONT_EXIST - Mode input / output does not exist
- E_IO_MODE_DO_IN_MISSING - Mode input / output is missing
- E_DO_IN_WRONG_FORMAT - The input format is wrong
- E_METHOD_DONT_EXIT - The method specified does not exist
- E_DO_IN_PARAM_MISSING - DO_IN parameter is missing
- E_PRIV_NOT_ALLOWED - The user does not have privileges to access this resource
- E_SUBSCRIBE_HAVETO - The user needs a subscription to access this resource
- E_PARAM_MISSING - Parameter is missing
- E_PARAM_INVALID - The parameter is invalid
- E_PARAM_REQUIRED - Parameter is missing or incorrect and it is obligatory
- E_OBJ_NOT_LOADABLE - An object is not loadable
- E_OBJ_NOT_EDITABLE - An object is not editable
- E_OBJ_NOT_LOADED - The object is not loaded
- E_LIST_DONT_EXIST - The list does not exist
- E_LIST_VALUE_DONT_EXIST - The requested value does not exist in the list
- E_PAGINATION_MAX - The parameter is incorrect pagination
- E_UNKNOW - Unknown error
- E_CUSTOM - Manual error